Products OpenOCD for LEON2
We provide an extended version of the OpenOCD tool that supports the LEON2 / LEON2-MT processors; the tool can be used as a drop-in replacement for the grmon tool. The extended version supports:
- LEON2 registers,
- specific LEON2-MT registers,
- peripheral control registers,
- disassembly of LEON2 and LEON2-MT machine instructions,
- symbolic representation of addresses,
- detailed description and parsing of specific registers,
- instruction and AHB transaction trace buffers,
- direct communication with the daiteq JTAG IP core for LEON2-based processors.
The first 511 prime numbers printed through UART by a micro-threaded version
of the Sieve of Eratosthenes, loaded and executed from DDR3 in VC707.